Wednesday Evening Schedule
5:30-7:30 pm – The Church Media Center is open beginning at 5:30 pm.
A pizza dinner is served in Chalice Hall from 6:00-6:30. Reservations need to be made by 10:00 am each Wednesday morning, and reservations can be found online. The cost is $3 per person. There is also an option for $10 for 30 meals.
Adult Study – 10:30 am and 6:30 pm – (Room 202)
- with Dr. John Hull Jesus and First-Century Jewish Life
Adult Choirs – 6:30 pm
- Beargrass Choir (Sanctuary or Choir Room) directed by Daniel Spurlock
Pizza Meal−6:00-6:30 pm
Youth are invited and encouraged to eat with the rest of our church family in Chalice Hall.
Chi Rho and CYF Study – 6:30 pm (Youth Space)
- All youth in grades 6-12 are invited to join Kelley in the Youth Space
- April 10, 17, 24 – Where Christianity and Social Media Mix . . . A Guide for Parents and Teens (207)
- May 1, 8 – Where Christianity and Social Media Mix . . . A Guide for Parents of JYFers (201)
Children’s Choirs are directed by Meg Blackwell.
The Handbell Choir and Bible Studies are directed by Steven Straub.
Children’s Handbell Choir (grades 1-5)
- 5:45-6:15 pm (200)
Children’s Musical Rehearsal (grades 1-5)
- 6:30-7:30 pm – (Sanctuary)
May 1, 8 – Where Christianity and Social Media Mix . . . A Guide for Parents of JYFers (Grades 3-5) (201)