Unfortunately, Beargrass is unable to have the Parents Day Out program this summer due to the guidelines for reopening in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We look forward to the 2020-2021 school year that will begin on Wednesday, September 9, and Friday, September 11. Look for registration information in the coming weeks.
- When: Wednesdays and Fridays, 10:00 am until 2:00 pm
- Ages: Infant through age 4.
2020-21 School Year Fees (9 months)
- Beargrass Member Fee per Month: 1 day – $63.00 per child, 2 days – $126 per child
- Non-member Fee per Month: 1 day – $67 per child, 2 days $134 per child
- Registration Fees: $50 per child
- Parents are to provide lunch and a beverage for their children.
- Children in diapers need to bring disposable diapers.
- All children need to bring a change of clothes.
- Please label with the child’s name all lunch boxes, diaper bags, back-packs, coats, etc.
Weather Closing Policy
We are closed if Jefferson County Elementary Schools are closed for inclement weather or have a delayed opening related to weather.
Thank you for the opportunity to teach and love your children! For more information, contact Kathy Wise, director at (502) 425-2494.