Sunday Classes for all ages 10:00-10:50 am
ARK Wing: Young Children
Education Building: 1st floor (south hall)
- Nursery (room 116)
- Crawlers -Toddlers (room 119)
- 2-year-olds (room 122)
- 3-year-olds (room 122)
- 4-year-olds (room 125)
- 5-year/Kindergarten (room 125)
Education Building: 2nd floor (south hall)
- 1st Grade (room 210)
- 2nd Grade (room 210)
- 3rd Grade (room 209)
- 4th Grade (room 211)
- 5th Grade (room 212)
Middle and High School Youth meet in the Youth Space close to the main sanctuary.
Education Building: 1st and 2nd floors
- Agape (room 202) – Gifted facilitators guide discussion of issues related to the Christian journey (50s and up).
- CNN (room 113) – Studying the Bible and its practical approaches to today’s complex society.
- Families of Faith (room 114) – discussion of varied topics for parents of elementary and middle school children (multi-generational).
- Fellowship (room 208) – A variety of teaching techniques and topics contributes to class members’ faith development.
- Friendship (fellowship hall) – A team of teachers guides Bible exploration using Uniform Lesson (Senior Adults).
- Genesis (room 207) – discussion on varied topics with tie-in to the Bible—social events to connect the class (50s and up)
- Grace (room 201) -discussion facilitated by a variety of media for 30s-40s with diverse religious backgrounds.
- Sojourners (room 203) – A discussion-oriented class with a strong sense of community (late 30s-50s).