Education Building: 1st and 2nd floors
- Agape (room 202) – Gifted facilitators guide discussion of issues related to the Christian journey (50s and up).
- Families of Faith (room 114) – A class where parents come together to connect with each other and find support for our journeys.
- Fellowship (room 208) – A variety of teaching techniques and topics contributes to class members’ faith development.
- Friendship (fellowship hall) – A team of teachers guides Bible exploration using Uniform Lesson (Senior Adults).
- Genesis (room 207) – discussion on varied topics with tie-in to the Bible—social events to connect the class (50s and up)
- Grace (room 201) -discussion facilitated by a variety of media for 30s-40s with diverse religious backgrounds.
- Sojourners (room 203) – A discussion-oriented class with a strong sense of community (late 30s-50s).